This is a great gift for current military, military veterans, law enforcement officers or anyone who supports the armed services. Each computer is hand crafted and individually unique. They are not mass produced. The computer maker is a retired law enforcement veteran that has been making computers for 25 years. All computers are constructed in the USA. This compact computer is perfect for home or school use and is designed to provide many years of service. Only premium parts are used. I could use cheaper parts to increase margins but I only manufacture high quality products that will stand the test of time.
The computer case is a used military surplus PA108 – Fat 50 Ammunition Can from the U.S. Military and was originally used for the M249 SAW machine gun. The PA108 size metal ammo cans (12″ x 6.75″ x 8.5″) are affectionately referred to as the “Fat 50” since they are a couple inches wider and a little taller than a traditional M2A1 “50 cal” size ammo can. Most of the PA108 Fat 50 ammo cans are labeled for 800 rounds of 5.56mm M27 tracer ammunition in yellow or white stencil font but specific lettering and appearance will vary based on production lot. The cans are in good to excellent used condition but may have minor handling wear, or slight surface rust in the pivot points in rare instances from long-term storage.
Computer specs: (individual components may be substituted with similar parts due to availability).
- Military Surplus Ammo Can – PA108, FAT 50, 12″ x 6.75″ x 8.5″
- Front Panel – 2 Ports USB 3.0, Mic, Audio
- 1 – Case Fan – 120mm, LED: Blue
- Power Supply – Corsair CV450 ATX 12V
- Motherboard – Form Factor – Mini ITX
- RAM – 8GB (2x4GB) 288 Pin DDR4 2666
- CPU – Intel Core i5-9400 Coffee Lake 6-Core 2.9 GHz 1151 socket
- Solid State Drive – Samsung 860 500GB
- Operating System – Win 10 Home, 64 bit
- Rear Panel – 1 x PS/2, 1 x DVI, 1 x D-Sub, 1 x HDMI, 1 x LAN port, 2 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 3 x Audio jacks
- Video – Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630
- Audio – Onboard Audio, Realtek ALC887
- Keyboard, mouse and monitor must be purchased separately.
Although all sales are final, customer satisfaction is my highest priority. Please contact me regarding any issues you may have.